Under the cut are #450+ small/quality gifs of AnnaSophia Robb, as requested by an anonymous. I take no credit for making any of these gifs, only compiling them. If you see your gif here and would like me to take it out, please specify and I will do so. Like if you found this useful or reblog in case of an rph. I apologize for any frozen gifs or repeats.
Just go to whichever one you want to put it in and paste this code there - you’ll have to edit the width to what you like though.
i’m staying with my grandparents this week cause we’re in the process of moving and they’re painting the house but my mom just called and told me i’d have to come over by friday to help paint my room if i want it done
Submit box will close in around five minutes, so send in your last minute applications now!
here are some tips for you, im not really sure about hipster culture but this is what i’ve encountered in life:
- URBAN DICTIONARY: Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20’s and 30’s that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter.
- in terms of dress, the ones at my school and that I encounter downtown usually have got the big sweater thing going on, or the denim, or layers combining plaid, denim, and some kind of band shirt or patterned sweater. I think you’d be going for funky here, so going thrifting might be a popular occurrence? As for shoes they’ve got the laced boots going on, or oxfords and more recently, i’ve seen the surfacing of blundstone boots. i think the key is nothing with a brand, unless it’s a band or something!! oh and i think it’s important to mention the whole glasses thing, because most of the hipsters that i see actually lose the glasses and just plop in some contacts after a while, so there’s that to consider.
- for music, i don’t think they’re as picky as everyone makes them out to be. although i don’t expect them to be avid one direction fans, i also don’t expect them to scoff everytime they hear the band name. also important, the ones i talk to don’t talk about how they “heard of that band first” or anything like that, they just mention that they’re not huge fans and the conversation moves on. they’re really not as pretentious as people believe in my opinion, they’re just a bit more fresh and hip.
- i’d think they’d be very avid bloggers and instagramers, hm? perhaps they wouldn’t run exactly a “hipster blog”, but maybe a photography one or personal one. i’d expect a twitter, instragram, probably not an active facebook.
- apparently a big part of hipster culture is going green and supporting local businesses, so organic foods and local stores might be frequented often. i’m not sure about this one, but they also apparently ride their bikes a lot.
- for conversations, i’d expect them to use a lot of sarcasm and be quite witty. they aren’t robots that just laugh about mainstream music and discuss riding bicycles to save the environment all day, they’re interesting, educated people that would probably make a very good conversation partner. all in all, my overall tip would be to stay from hipster stereotypes such as “i liked that before it was cool” and shunning everything that’s mainstream, add that with some funky patterns and rad sunglasses and i think that’d be good!
- i hope this helped, i will now leave you with a gif of the royal hipsters, karen and the babes.
The Submit Box will be closing at 7pm CST, which is in around 4 hours. I would love to see some more applications come in during that time, so come check us out?
sitting here sorting apps out on word to organize them by characters and this is the most stressful thing i’ve done
wonderful perrie edwards performing little me live
can we all just talk about her neck veins on the last gif